Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Catty Cat - Blog Color Challenge



This is my sample for my blog color challenge using Almost Amethyst, Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black. It is a strange color combo - but I think it looks quite nice together.

The Pink Cat Studio image is one I stamped off Allison at our Calgals nights. I actually got this image in January and just used it now. I colored a whole bunch of images watching a movie with Ian the other night.

Supplies
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio, Art Impressions
Paper: almost amethyst, tempting turquoise, basic black, whisper white
Patterned paper: almost amethyst designer series
Ink: Palette noir black
Accessories: Bazzill Blossom teal, Bazzill Petite Pearl black tie, Mike's Dots, dashes and checks ribbon, Cuttlebug A2 embossing folder, Marvy punches
Technique: Prismacolor and OMS

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...this CC is hard! Love that sentiment with it!

Julie Mutch said...

I love this card! I think the colours are gorgeous! Can't wait to make a card with them...just have to finish a few more Valentine's projects and I'll be good to go! lol :)

Love the new banner, too! It's gorgeous! Natalia loves it, too. Remember her ladybug themed birthday! She's crazy over them! :)

Hope you're having a great day! :)

Hugs,
Julie

Shannon McGann said...

Ooh! Great card! Love the embossed background and all the embellies!

I love your new blog header too! Very elegant.

Tracy.H said...

Great card, Shannon! Must have been a good movie. ;0)

Melissa said...

Wow, what a cute card! I love the colours and you did a great job colouring the stamp!