Monday, February 18, 2008

Passion Trip


I'm really slow on my sneak peek for today. I had a 4 day weekend but didn't have any mojo to stamp. I colored some images last night and finally got down to busy late this afternoon with making my sneak peeks for the Hanna Stamps release for this Friday.

There will be two sets featuring 'Hanna' release on Friday, February 22nd. I am featuring Route 66 which is a motorcycle Hanna. The rest of the Design Team has done a great job featuring all the stamps in a scenery. I'm all about the bike.

I will be posting a card with a sneak peek everyday this week - however, to see all the Design Team cards, check out the our gallery in SCS. keyword: hsdt

The 'Two Roads' stamp is my favorite poem. My Grade 10 English teacher made us memorize it and I still know a lot of the poem by heart. I found this stamp a long time ago it was made by PSX, who is no longer in business but have had their images purchased by a long chain of companies. I don't think this one remains in rubber.

Supplies
Stamps: Route 66 - Hanna Stamps (to be released Feb 22), Two Roads - PSX
Paper: pixie pink, pink passion, going gray, bazzill cocunut swirl smooth
Ink: basic grey, palette noir
Accessories: Prima Sprites - grey, fushia glitter dots, primascolor w. OMS

No comments: