Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Frog



This is one of the other cards I made when the Calgals met up last month. It has taken me a while to post as we are meeting up this weekend again! February has flown by. The next few days are going to be busy as well as my husband is celebrating his 7th birthday on Friday. This is the first time he will have a real birthday since we have been together. And if you still wondering how my husband can be 7 - look at your calendar and see that it is a leap year and I'm not that much of a cradle robber.

Supplies
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: so saffron, pretty in pink, bazzill coconut swirl smooth
Patterned paper: Two Scoops - Basic Grey
Ink: palette noir
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Limeade Doodlebug brad, May Arts ribbon (Thanks Nancy!)
Watercoloring: prismacolor w. OMS

1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

This is really cute, Shannon! Love the frog - too cute! :)

Happy Birthday to Ian...hope he has a a great day! :)

Have a great weekend and have fun with the Calgals! Say "Hi" to everyone for me! :)