Friday, February 1, 2008

Kitty Lovers


I made this Fluffles a week or so back and never got around to taking pictures of about 5 cards as Ian arrived home. I stayed up until midnight to get my first SU order this year in. I also had to submit my stamp club order. I am excited to get some new stamp sets, papers and free SAB sets as Sale-a-brations started today.

I am off today and Ian took today off too. So far, I've sleep late and mopped the kitchen floor - not all that exciting. I am heading out to Costco in awhile.

Supplies
Stamps: Fluffles in Love - Stampendous, Party Punch - SU
Paper: basic black, real red, whisper white
Patterned paper: All Dressed Up - DCWV
Ink: palette noir, SU markers to watercolor
Accessories: oval nestabilities, paper piercer, Mike's red polka dot ribbon, SU round tab punch, Cloud 9 Heart Rain drops

2 comments:

BarbK said...

I think this is a very sexy card and great for Valentine's Day. TFS.

Tracy.H said...

They are too cute!! Enjoy your day off together. :0)