Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cutest kids!



I'm a very biased Auntie but I think these two are the cutest kids! Katelynn and Cooper are my brother's kids. Katelynn is 29 months and 17 months - yes my brother and sil have their hands full but they are the best of friends and when they are away from each other they actually seem a little lost without the other.

This coaster frame is for my Stamp Club tonight - theme is pink and brown. All products are SU only except of course the coasters. I didn't have hinges and didn't have time to go hunt some down in the city so I decided to see if the brads and ribbon would be enough to make it stand up. It worked beautifully.

Products (all SU!)
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing
Paper: purely pomegranate, close to cocoa, whisper white
Patterened paper: Berry Bliss
Ink: close to cocoa craft spot
Accessories: purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon, pretty in pink brads, irredescent ice embossing powder

My coasters were purchased through a share with some gals in Calgary. Thanks again Nancy for organizing this way back when. I think I'm half way through my first pack - 200 more to go!

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

This is so beautiful! Great job! :) The kids are precious - you have a right to be a proud Auntie! :)

Tracy.H said...

They are cuties! This is a great idea for a class. I need to come up with some different ideas for my upcoming classes too. :0)