Monday, January 14, 2008

Butterfly Birthday


Today, is my Mom's Birthday. (waving frantically!!!) Hi Mom!

This isn't the card I made for her, I will post that one on Wednesday as it didn't arrive today even though I sent it Expresspost. My Mom regularly reads my blog and I don't want to ruin the card for here. I made this card at Nancy's on Friday night when the Cal-gals got together. (Allison, Tracy and Nancy plus ME)

Supplies
Stamps: PaperTrey Ink - Butterfly Kisses and Paper Tray
Paper: SU! blue bayou, regal rose, soft sky, whisper white
Patterned Paper: Two scoops - Basic Grey
Ink: SU! blue bayou, soft sky, regal rose, pretty in pink
Accessories: Blue Zircon crystals - Jesse James 'Dress it Up', soft sky double stitched ribbon

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This card is so pretty but your exposure seems to be off. Could you brighten it in your photo editor so everyone could appreciate it with that super duper DP?

BarbK said...

This is a gorgeous card, Shannon. I love the colours.

Deborah said...

You Mom will love this lovely card! The PT butterfly is fab! Deb

Tracy.H said...

This is even more beautiful in real life!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Such a beauty, Shannon!!

~Bev

Rita Grant said...

You are just no funny my dear daughter. Thought I would get a sneak peek of my card and now she won't post it till tomorrow. Now I have to wait for the pony express mail....rats. But the card you have posted is gorgeous as usual.
Love MOM

Kathy W said...

Love the butterfly (this is such a great stamp set). Pretty card; thanks for sharing.

Julie Mutch said...

Wow! This is so elegant, I love it! I need that butterfly! lol :) Great job! :)