Monday, January 21, 2008

Celebrate!


This is another card I made using my Nestabilites ovals and just embossing a card front. I love the simple look of one layer cards.

I'm personally celebrating as my husband comes home tomorrow after being gone since January 1st. Its been a long month!

Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Celebrations, Things Hanna would say - Hanna Stamps
Paper: natural white SU
Ink: Palette noir, real red SU
Accessories: Mike's dollar bin red jewels, Dots and Dashes red polka dot ribbon, clear glitter pen for the glasses and outline, oval nestabilities

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Love this fresh celebration card! I always love the one layer cards! Enjoy your hubby's return! Deb

Becky Elfert said...

Nice card. I like the jewels. Enjoy your time with your husband. TFS

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So nice to have your husband home. I am happy for you!

:-)