Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Riley's in the Garden!



Another Riley card for you! This is Riley in his garden making sure his potted plant grows up to be a big daisy. Remember they will be released from Hanna Stamps on Feb 1st - 6 Riley's in total.

This card uses Amy R's Sketch challenge from Friday AmyR10.



Amy is on so many design teams and I admire her work but best of all she is from small town Saskatchewan. I was born and raised in small town Saskatchewan and now I live in the giant city of 1 million growing more each and every day.

I also used some of my new ribbon from Costco and I see Amy recently used the same piece of ribbon on her blog with her new cards from Gina K's Stamp for a Cause - How Sweet it is ......

Supplies
Stamps: Riley (not yet released) - Things Hanna would Say - Hanna Stamps
Paper: SU! chocolate chip, certainly celery, whisper white
Patterned paper: K&Co Costco slab
Ink: Palette Noir, SU! markers to watercolor
Accessories: Prima Sprites, Bo Bunny Bodacious brads, Costco Ribbon Boutique, Nestabilites circles and ovals

6 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Very cute....Love that little Moose!!!

BarbK said...

He's a cutie patootie this Riley. I'm going to have to check out Hanna Stamps on Friday.

Kathy W said...

Shannon, I love the little boots on this moose! Nice job with Amy's sketch; this is such a cute card. Thanks for the bingo number!

AmyR said...

Socute! And too funny that we used the same ribbon LOL - thanks for playing along!!

Tracy.H said...

Great card, Shannon!! I can not wait for Feb 1st!! :0)

Julie Mutch said...

Oh, you darn enablers! lol :) I'm lovin' this little moose! I need to win the lottery so I can buy all the stamps I want! lol :)

Sweet card, Shannon!