Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So Kind Butterflies


This is one of the cards we are making at Stamp Club tonight. I CASED the butterfly image from Andrea at Crafty Engineering. A girl just like me that's an engineer and a stamper - a very rare combination. I bet she also has a fabulous personality and not the stereotypical engineering personality. Female engineers rock!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Priceless
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Certainly Celery designer prints
Ink: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray
Accessories: Rose Red Brads, Pop dots

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

Well it is good to hear that posting stuff on SCS is helping/inspiring someone. Sometimes it takes a lot of effort to post there and I was trying to do it more...I, like you, made a goal to put my cards out on SCS too (although I didn't make mine public!). I like what you did with the concept and the colors are very pretty! By the way, I have another non-public goal and was hoping to email you some questions, but I can't find your email anywhere...can you email me?

Oh and I totally agree that Female Engineers Rock! Especially us crafty, non-engineering types!

Andrea (craftyengineering)

BarbK said...

Great card. I love the colours and style and everything. And now I have to go check out crafty engineering's blog. TFS.

My Paper World said...

This is beautiful! The colours look great together!

** Isa ** said...

I love this card and I really enjoyed visiting your blog. ;oD

Hugs xxx

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Shannon!!!

Shannon McGann said...

I absolutely love this! I love what you did with the butterflies and flourish stamps. And the colours are fantastic!

Julie Mutch said...

I really like this one! Just gorgeous! I think I really need to get this set...oh, the wishlist continues! lol :)