Friday, January 4, 2008

Sexy and Sassy Hanna


This is my official first card of 2008, the last two Hanna's were made at the end of 2007. Hanna is going out for a night on the town with her real red lipstick and printed dress. Her red stickles bag stands out against her dress and she on matching black diamond stickles shoes and earrings.

The Sweet Celebrations set from Hanna Stamps is now available for purchase. Below I have shown you a picture of the full set of 14 stamps. I still have one other design in my head that I hope to get out on Friday.

Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Celebrations - Hanna Stamps
Paper: real red, basic black, very vanilla
Patterned paper: All Dressed Up by DCWV (the 8x8 pad was discounted at Mike's for $12 then I used a 50% coupon so for $6 I got some awesome funky papers plus the epoxy stickers were $1.50 so you will see a lot more of this paper with those stickers)
Ink: Pallette Noir, real red, SU! markers to watercolor, close to cocoa, blush blossom, real red
Accessories: double stitchee black ribbon from Mike's, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, Big Glitter Dots (Black) by Jesse James (love these things - I've got quite a few of the big and original sized dots now), xmas red and black diamond Stickles

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooooh la laaaahhh!
Go Hanna go!

Anonymous said...

Very Sexy Card!!!!

Kendra said...

that is fabulous!

Tracy.H said...

This is awesome, Shannon!! Love all the stickles. :0)

Judy in Indiana said...

I love that sassy Hanna in a fun fur dress. So sexy.

Deborah said...

Oh my, she is certainly something! Great card! Deb

Shannon McGann said...

LOVE this card! Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm loving yours too! I'll definitely be back!

You won't believe this, but my husband's name is also Ian! Crazy!

Take care,
Shannon

Shannon McGann said...

Hi Again,
We're in Spruce Grove, just outside of Edmonton.

tyrymom29 said...

I just ordered this stamp set its tooooo cute !!!! Your card is Sexy !!!! TFS!!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Cute...love what you did with Hannah!!

Alex said...

Oooh, sexy, Shannon! Love the colors - very sophisticated! Love it AND you earned us another number for Bingo - yippee! And, the bling baby, fabulous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alex said...

Sorry about that Shannon - I forgot we have not gotten into the stage of the game where every stamp goes - LOL! She is awesome though - love her! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Kovack said...

How do you whistle on a blog? .......ok ......that is me doing the sexy whistle! I wish I looked that good when I go out!