Thursday, January 17, 2008

Riley's got an Easter chick!


Riley's back with his Easter chick! These stamps are so cute. Though I might have to slow down showing them to you as I only have one left in my reserve!

Riley the Moose will be released by Hanna Stamps on February 1st. Also, Hanna Stamps is a new member to the Members Forum at Splitcoaststampers.

Supplies
Stamps: Riley, Things Hanna Would Say - Hanna Stamps
Paper: so saffron, blue bayou, soft sky, natural white - SU
Patterned Paper: Two Scoops - Basic Grey
Ink: Palette Noir, SU markers to watercolor
Accessories: yellow stickles, Mike's dollar bin jewels and flowers, Two Scoops epoxy brads, SU blue bayou double stitched ribbon, rectangle nestabilities

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is great, Shannon! Does the chick come with Riley? I can not wait to see them all on Feb 1st!! :0)

Julie Mutch said...

This is so cute, Shannon! I love all the colour and Riley is just too cute! Luv him! :)

Thanks for your happy thoughts coming my way! I appreciate them! :)

Hugs,
Julie

Anonymous said...

I just love these Riley stamps they are so cute....can hardly wait to purchase a few. Awesome card Shannon.
LOVE MOM