Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's a Girl!



I always like to keep a girl and a boy baby card on hand. Well I've exhausted my supply and I thought this teddy made the perfect baby card. I started out with a white cuttlebugged background and inked up the embossed layer with regal rose ink. I stamped the hearts in regal rose and then watercoloured them with regal rose. Stamped, watercoloured and cut out the teddy and hearts. Very simple card finished off with chocolate chip taffeta ribbon. I think I will repeat this card in blue!

All the stamps used on the card are from the new release for Hanna Stamps available tomorrow. The set is called 'Celebrations' with a focus on Valentine's but it is very easy to use for a lot of different occassions.

Supplies
Stamps: Celebrations - Hanna Stamps
Paper: whisper white, regal rose
Ink: Pallette Noir, regal rose
Markers: regal rose, chocolate chip
Accessories: cuttlebug, chocolate chip taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

Vicki G said...

Oh My gosh!! What a sweet sweet sweet card!! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, definitely keep a few of these made up! How darling!

Shannon McGann said...

This is just adorable! I love the chocolate and pink together. Such a sweet baby card. TFS!