Thursday, January 10, 2008

Once upon a time ....


I made 3 cards tonight and I am happy to say that they all will work for Barb's bingo! Though I will be posting them over the next couple of days.

The current challenge for the bingo is to make stamps using Bellas. I haven't used my bellas in awhile and many of them have never seen ink (sorry Bella!). This is bookwormabella from Stamping Bella. I love books ... the best book I read in 2007 was called 'Sweetness in the Belly' and next would be 'Twilight'. So far this year, I've only read one book but I am currently reading 'Saving Fish from Drowning' by Amy Tan. What are you reading?

Supplies
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: pallette noir, SU! markers to watercolor
Paper: Natural whites
Patterned Paper: K&Co (Costco slab)
Accessories: large nestie to emboss, prima flowers, pearl embellishments

ETA: I've been asked in a comment (anomymous) where I got the flowers on this card. The flowers on this card are Prima Sprites Collection Lavendar - you can find them at All That Scraps though I got them at my LSS. I then put in pearl embellishments for the flower center.

3 comments:

BarbK said...

I love this card. The embossed rectangle just makes Bella stand out! Did you emboss the flowers, too, or did they come like that? I need to know because I want some!

Tracy.H said...

Great card! I just finished reading 'The Secret'...hubby got it for me for Christmas. But I still want to read the one you had read...Twighlight...the whole series. :0)

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers too...can you share where you got them?