I have a few 2008 stamping goals and I thought I'd write them down on my blog and then each month evaluate where I am.
Make 12 different designs each month. For a total of 120 different cards in 2008.
Upload all cards made to my SCS gallery.
Design 1 christmas card each month and make 6 cards of that design. I got this idea from Julie at Mutch to Stamp.
Label my card pictures using Nancy's numbering system.
Participate in one challenge a week on SCS.
Make one card each month that isn't a standard A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)
Participate in my friend Tracy's monthly happiness giveaway.
17 days into January and these are my results so far:
1. January cards: 17/12 2008 Total: 17/120
2. Upload to SCS gallery: 8/17
3. Christmas card: 0/1 2008 Total: 0/12
4. Participate in a weekly SCS challenge: 2/4 (sc159, cc149)
5. Other sized cards: 2/1
6. Participate in Tracy's happiness giveaway: 1/1