Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ladybugs and Fluffles



I CASED this layout from my friend, Tracy. You can see her card here. She used a Fluffles image from me that she stamped at our last Calgals stampfeast.

I flipped my sketch and added some bling and a tag. I love this Fluffles character.

Supplies
Stamps: Fluffles - Stampendous, Taggers Dozen - SU
Paper: bravo burgandy, whisper white, basic black
Patterned Paper: sandylion (I think), yellow mat is the other side of the paper
Ink: palette noir, bravo burgandy, SU markers to watercolor
Accessories: SU tag punches, Crystal Effects on ladybugs, burgandy organdy ribbon, Jesse James Glitter Dots (black)

6 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Love it! I so need to get me some Fluffles...oh and win the lotto!! ;0)

BarbK said...

Fluffles is just too darn cute. Great card. I tagged you on my blog. Go check it out.

My Paper World said...

Your card is GORGEOUS! I love the paper and cute image, and that tag looks fab!
Nicola xx

StampOwl said...

love your card ... I have only just received my bees, fluffles, chicks & changito stamps ... looking forward to playing some more with them all

Shannon McGann said...

Beautiful card! That Fluffles is so cute!

Allison Rankin said...

I love this in brown!